Applying to MCKRU
How to Apply
Following are the steps to Apply in MCKRU
Frequently Asked questions
Fill the Form and submit it to MCKRU Admission Department with the following:
Ensure that the following attested documents have been attached with the application form.
|Select||S No.||Document Type||No of Copies|
|1.||Local/Domicile||(2) Two Copies.|
|2.||Recent photographs (passport size).||(4) Four photographs.|
|3.||CNIC/B-Form/fathers CNIC||(2) Two Copies.|
|4.||Secondary School Certificate/|
Matriculation Marks sheet/ O levels Marks sheet.
|(2) Two Copies.|
|5.||Matriculation Board certificate.||(2) Two Copies.|
|6.||Higher Secondary School Certificate /|
Intermediate Mark sheet Certificate/ A levels Mark sheet.
|(2) Two Copies.|
|7.||Intermediate Board Certificate.||(2) Copies.|
|8.||Character Certificate||(2) Copies.|
|9.||Bank draft/money order of fees (Rs_________).||(1) Copy.|
All documents must be attested by a Gazetted Officer. Application form without above documents will not be entertained.
Eligibility Criteria for admissions in the following programs for Intake of Fall -2022;
Undergraduate Programs of Study
· B.Ed (Hons) Elementary (4 Years)
Intermediate or its equivalent / ADE with at least 45% Marks from a recognized Board/ Institution.
· B.Ed (2.5 Years)
14 years of education (Academic disciplines other than Education) BA/ B.Sc or equivalent with minimum 45% Marks from a recognized university/institution.
· B.Ed (1.5 Years)
16 Years of Education (Academic disciplines other than Education) MA/MSc/BA Hon (4-Year)/BS(4 Years) or equivalent with minimum 45% Marks from a recognized university/institution.
· BS Business Administration (4 Years)
Intermediate or its equivalent from any recognized board / Institution with at least 45% Marks.
· BS English (4 Years)
Intermediate or equivalent with at least 45% Marks from a recognized Board/ Institution.
· BS Computer Science (4 Years)
F.Sc (Pre-Engineering/Medical) / ICS or its Equivalent at least 50% Marks from a recognized Board/ Institution.
· BS Botany (4 Years)
F.Sc (Pre-Medical) or its Equivalent at least 45% Marks from a recognized Board/ Institution.
· B.Sc (Hons) Agriculture (4 Years)
F.Sc (Pre-Medical/Pre-Engineering) or its Equivalent at least 45% Marks from a recognized Board/ Institution.
· LLB (5 Years)
F.A/F.Sc/ A-level or equivalent qualification from any recognized Institution / Board at least 2nd division, only those candidates who have valid qualified LAT (Law Admission Test) conducted by HEC, Islamabad are eligible to apply.
Post Graduate Programs of Study
· MS Education (2 Years)
16 Years of education (B.Ed (Hons) Elementary 4 Years/ B.Ed (Hons) 2.5/ B.Ed (Hons) 1.5 / MA Education or equivalent qualification from HEC recognized Institution / University at least 50% Marks or CGPA 2.00 in Semester System.
· MS Management Sciences (2 Years)
16 years of education or equivalent e.g. BS – 4 years in the relevant field, MBA, MPA, M. Com, ACMA, ACCA from HEC recognized university with at least 60% marks (Annual System) or CGPA 2.5 out of 4.0 (Semester System).
· Master in Business Administration MBA (2 Years)
Candidate having 16-years of non-business education with minimum of 4 years of education after intermediate and obtained professional degree like B.Sc/BE (Engineering), B.Sc Agriculture, LLB or 4 Years BA/BS Programs/ MBBS with minimum of 3 years of work experience in any public or private organization..
Master in any non-business discipline from any HEC recognized University/ Institute Pakistani/ Foreign at least 60% Marks or 2.50 CGPA in all cases.
· MS English Linguistics (2 Years)
16 years of education or equivalent e.g. BS English- (4 years) or MA/ MSc in English from HEC recognized University with at least 50% marks (annual system) or a CGPA of 2.00 out of 4 (Semester System) from HEC recognized Institution / University.
· MS Computer Science
16 years of education or equivalent e.g. B.E/BS – 4 years in the relevant field from HEC recognized university with at least 60% marks (Annual System) or CGPA 2.5 out of 4.0 (Semester System).
· MS / MPhil Botany
16 Years of education BS Botany 4 Years / M.Sc. Botany or equivalent qualification at least 50% marks or 2.00 CGPA in semester system from HEC recognized institution / University.
Terms and Conditions:
- Eligibility criteria is available on MCKRU website: mckru.edu.pk;
- Applications must be submitted on prescribed format available at www.mckru.edu.pk
- Application processing fee of Rs. 1,500/- for undergraduate and 2,500 for Postgraduate Programs of Study can be submitted in form of bank draft in favor of Director Finance, Mir Chakar Khan Rind University (MCKRU), Sibi or can be deposited through bank challan in UBL Bank Sibi Branch Account No: 1498-268402914;
- Attested copies of degrees (Master / Bachelor Matric/ Intermediate/Diploma or equivalent DMC’s (Matric/ Intermediate/Diploma or equivalent) CNIC (Applicants & Fathers) B-form (Applicants) Local / Domicile certificate (Applicants and Fathers) Character certificate issued by the last attended institution and 4 recent photographs must be attached with the application form;
- The students of Pre-medical interested in admission in BS Computer Science shall require to complete the deficiency of Math subject within one Year as per policy.
- The candidates apply for admission in Post Graduate Programs of Study shall require to Pass the GAT Subject / General test 50% Marks conducted by NTS or pass the test conducted by MCKRU GSO on equivalent level as the case may be. The passing marks determined by the MCKRU GSO shall be Final.
- The candidates who have valid NTS Gat pass shall also eligible to apply in Postgraduate Programs of Study
- The final admission merit shall be determine as per policy of the each respective program.
- The candidates already in government service apply for admission in Post Graduate Programs of Study shall require to submit NOC (if any).
- Complete application forms, with processing fee slip and attested copies of documents must be sent to the Deputy Director Academics / HR, MCKRU before the closing date;
- Incomplete applications will not be entertained;
- The University reserves the right to withhold or cancel the admission in any announced program.
- Last date for submission of applications is July 29. 2022.
|First semester at the time of admission|
|1||Admission Fee (1 Time)||10000/-|
|2||Registration Fee (1 Time)||2000/-|
|6||Laboratory Fee /Field work||1100/-|
|9||Security Fee (1 Time)||2000/-|
|Second Semester and onwards|
|3||Laboratory Fee /Field work||1100/-|
Change of academic program is generally not encouraged. However, it may be allowed on the recommendation of the Chairpersons concerned and approval of the Dean(s), within the first two weeks of the first semester, subject to the fulfillment of eligibility criterion and availability of the seat. Merit of the student has to be above the merit of the last student admitted into the program to which transfer is desired.
A student is required to take 15-18 credit hours course work per regular semester. However the Chairperson of the department may allow a maximum of 21 credit hour course work in one semester on the approval of the Dean.
Freezing is not allowed in the first semester of a program. A student shall be allowed to apply for freezing of at most two semesters in his / her entire program of study, after the first semester.
For more information related to financial assistance you can contact the
“Minds move mountains”…. Select your academic path and move forward like wind